The Monk & Guru Cork slim wallet offers a unique blend of function, form and sustainability.
This wallet offers excellent functionality and a style all its own, while being eco-friendly and using only biodegradable materials. There is plenty of space in this wallet to hold multiple credit/debit cards as well as ample room for cash and other personal notes. True to the minimalist wallet style, the wallet has a simple, yet striking design that offers comfort and at the same time practicality for everyday use.
Extra lightweight and small enough to easily fit in your front pocket, these minimalist wallets are handmade from sustainable products using a combination of cork and elastics. The maker clearly takes the time to craft a quality product, using laser cut design for precision and hand stitching with waxed thread for durability. An added benefit to this wallet is the manufacturer stands behind the product with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year repair or replace product defects policy.
They also launched on Kickstarter recently, and you can support them here. They will throw in a free matching keychain of the same materials as well!
- Materials: High-quality natural Portuguese cork fabric; elastic band
- Wallet Size: Holds up to 12 cards with some folded cash or cards on the sides.
- Colors: Brown, tan, yellow, blue and black.
- Cork is dyed, as opposed to printed, making the wallet durable for long-term use.
- Ample room for a supply of cash and other personal notes.
- The wallet comes with a 100%, 30-day money-back guarantee from the manufacturer, Comfy Goods.
- The manufacturer offers repair and replacement of product defects within 1 year of purchase date.
- Slim, lightweight, minimal size and maximum style.